UBOD NG RANDOM.
My mind freezes but MY HEART, oh, it MELTS.
I'm confused. No. I'm quite sure. I'm quite sure that I'm confused. Pfft. I'm not making any sense.
I'm occupied by thousands of thoughts. I read somewhere that an average person has 50,000 thoughts a day. That made me feel better. I won't be worrying about my schizophrenic-like mind. Neurotic. Psychotic. I'm speaking jargon of the non sense. Screw my mind.
I'm thinking about him. I'm not blaming my hypothalamus for that. Geez. I'm thinking about him because all of my consciousness wants to. Crap. "Aren't there enough men in this planet? Come on, stop thinking about him."
So, I lied to him about two things. One, about the Legend of the Guardians. Yeah, I've watched that already, so what? I wanted to watch it again, with him. I wasn't scared by the Last Exorcism. Yes, I have the guts to watch that alone.
I feel like crying. I hate this feeling. I miss him. Why do I miss him? I don't know. It feels like we share something nobody can understand but us. But again, I have to deal with it. I'm just his friend. Screw that word.
------
I miss cloud. :|
No comments:
Post a Comment