I was so excited and fretting. But then nobody came.
Good thing.
(CALM)
The wind whispers breeze.
It touches the leaves.
It dances through the mist.
Strong as it appears,
So calm as it goes.
The wind whispers breeze.
It touches the leaves.
It dances through the mist.
Strong as it appears,
So calm as it goes.
(STELLAR)
Stars aligned.
Sublime constellation.
Flickering lights.
Thousand bulbs.
(ERRONEOUS)
Close to perfection.
Perfection from a distant.
Distant and blissful.
Blissful yet erroneous.
Erroneous yet blissful.
(LIGHT YEARS)
I can't breathe.
I urge for a kiss.
The most passionate.
Dream-like; a wishful thinking.
I can't breathe.
I ask for a refuge.
The most understanding.
A shouldn't and a mustn't.
An entity far beyond.
Reachable
yet
light years afar.
Sublime constellation.
Flickering lights.
Thousand bulbs.
(ERRONEOUS)
Close to perfection.
Perfection from a distant.
Distant and blissful.
Blissful yet erroneous.
Erroneous yet blissful.
(LIGHT YEARS)
I can't breathe.
I urge for a kiss.
The most passionate.
Dream-like; a wishful thinking.
I can't breathe.
I ask for a refuge.
The most understanding.
A shouldn't and a mustn't.
An entity far beyond.
Reachable
yet
light years afar.
No comments:
Post a Comment